Our Beginners’ Musical Theatre classes will introduce you to the fundamental techniques needed to perform on the West End stage. It’s the perfect way to explore the magic of musicals.
Classes are taught in a fun and supportive environment for kids. You’ll mostly be singing as part of the group but if you do want to leap into the spotlight there will be the opportunity for some solos too!
Beginners’ Musical Theatre Class Course Content
The topics we’ll cover include:
•Integrated singing, dance and acting
•Focus on putting on large ensemble pieces
•Introduction to fundamental techniques and application to song and dance routines
- Learn vocal material – repertoire has included Frozen, How Far I’ll Go, Maybe, It’s A Hard Knock Life, Tomorrow and Part Of That World.
- Learn dance material – repertoire includes Annie, The Jungle Book, Aladdin, My Fair Lady and The Sound of Music amongst others
- Solo masterclass focusing on Acting Through Song and vocal technique
- Vocal and physical warm ups to work on Musical Theatre technique
- Rehearse and hone material before an informal showcase to friends and family and that’s just to start with.
Contact Yoana Borroto: 07411 589 928, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the flyer here.